SuperTRAX 4 TRACK Dual Multitechnology terminal
- Multitechnology - works with RFID 125KHz (EM4102), 13,56MHz (14443A, Ultralight, Mifare Classic 1K and 4K, Desfire EV1 and EV2)
- Dual antenna
- Case colour – grey
SuperTRAX is a family of Ethernet terminals for Time & Attendance that includes the most advanced data collection technologies in a modern and attractive design. Equipped with a powerful Windows Compact 7 operating system and .NET framework 3.5, the SuperTRAX terminals are also suitable to host .NET applications.
- SuperTRAX 10 - 10-INCH DISPLAY - for applications with multifunctional user interface (e.g.: production or workflow control). Equipped with optional integrated camera.
- SuperTRAX 7 - 7 INCH DISPLAY - for all access control and security requirements, its design is suitable for any working environment.
- SuperTRAX 4 - 4.3-INCH DISPLAY - the membrane keypad makes it ideal for data collection in industrial environments.
For time and attendance and access control:
- LIGHT: Integrated Application for access control and time and attendance. Configurable through a WEB browser. Standard communication protocols (FTP, HTTP).
- TRACK: Integrated time and attendance and access control application. Multistep transactions with SCRIPT language (PROC). Requires proprietary DLL/OCX. Optional FTP.
- BASE: Only operating system and .NET Compact Framework. Specifically for those who develop their own data collection applications, making use of readers and integrated or external I/O.
- Display of images in slideshow mode
- Voice messages (including time reading)
- TTS (Text To Speech) can be enabled on messages displayed by the user in online and offline mode
- VOIP (Voice Over IP) and integrated microphone that allows using the SuperTRAX device as a network (video) intercom to manage visitors without a card or to make direct calls inside the company with the touch of a button on the touchscreen interface.
ADVANTAGES OF SuperTRAX
- Ready to use: the TRACK and LIGHT versions integrate a complete range of attendance and access control applications (time slots, white and black lists of users, reasons, transactions with and without PIN, customised user messages, etc.);
- Completely configurable via WEB: the LIGHT version allows simple and intuitive management and configuration via a web browser;
- I/O to remotely control high-security gates through NeoMAX optional boards;
- It can act as a FTP or FTP/FTPS Client Server with periodic automatic transfer of time records to any server (in text format with the possibility of setting the number of transmission attempts);
- Secure communications using HTTPS and FTPS protocols.
More information in the attachment