Ethernet controller i-door
Ethernet controller without reader in DIN-rail housing (2 relays and 4 inputs)
Controller for access control and gate management. Configurable and manageable via web browser (https). i-door and i-door+ share the same features as XIO with the following differences:
- Not configurable from a smartphone: The option to configure the configuration parameters through the free caBLE app is not available.
- WiFi not available: The WiFi option is only available for XIO.
- i-door integrates 2 relays and 4 inputs (half of XIO): It can directly manage up to 2 independent doors.
- i-door+ integrates 4 relays and 8 inputs (same as XIO): It can directly manage up to 4 independent doors.
- Integrated POE not present: The Power over Ethernet function is available by installing an optional module inside the controller, which comes in 2 versions:
- POE BASE: 13-watt module to power the controller via POE (same as XIO)
- POE+: 25-watt module to power the controller and external devices
NOTE: XIO, i-door, i-door+ come with an installed INDUSTRIAL type microSD card to store data, configurations, tables, and timestamps. It is recommended to replace the microSD card every 3 years (typical usage conditions) with another INDUSTRIAL type microSD card.
NOTE: It is recommended not to exceed 50,000 users and 50,000 timestamps. Alternatively, for systems where tables are frequently sent to the terminals to avoid performance degradation, it is recommended not to exceed 10,000 users.
NOTE: The readers for user identification can only be connected to these controllers through RS485 modules.